Sunday, March 29, 2020

We’ll Bake it Through This


I like to bake.  You like to bake.
I want to help. You want to help.
I’ve got time on my hands. You might too.
Here’s the plan. We’re going to be doing weekly deliveries of home baked goods to health care workers and first responders on the front lines here in Hamilton.  If you can help out with baking, I’ll pick up your goods and deliver them using safe social distancing practices.  Deliveries started yesterday.  This week we’ll be delivering to staff at a couple of local seniors residences.  I’ve got 6 dozen butterhorns on the go.  We’ve got clients and friends doing lots of cookie varieties, brownies and banana bread for this week’s deliveries.  For details and donations during the weeks to come, please DM me.  Thanks in advance, stay safe, keep well and bake good!