Thursday, April 16, 2020

Thank You!


Thank you so much to everyone who contributed to this week's bake, including my beautiful cousin Susan for giving me her recipe many years ago for her chocolate chocolate chip cream cheese cupcakes.  They've always been a crowd pleaser.  (DM me if you'd like the recipe)  We're getting organized for deliveries today which are going to health care workers at long term care senior's residences here in Hamilton.  In addition to baked goods we will be delivering face shields.  A coworker of Rich's has been producing hundreds and hundreds of shields on 3-D printers in his garage over the past few weeks.  So, a big thank you to Ryan!!  The facilities were thrilled to hear they'd be receiving shields when we called to see if there was a need.  If you know of any front line workers or facilities in need please DM me and we can arrange with Ryan.  It's pretty incredible what he's been doing!  Back to the baking, like I said before, I'd like to keep this going as long as needed.  If you can help out in the coming weeks, please DM me.  Thanks very much!  Stay safe.  Be well.  And bake good.  We'll bake it through this together!